Saturday, September 27, 2008

Messy Marvin...or Gunnar actually

Please, don't try this at home. I've been eating solid food now for about 3 months. I don't see what's so hard about this whole thing. You just sit there and when the spoon comes your way you open your mouth.

However, you have to watch out because some times that spoon is quicker than you think. You can see me zone in on the spoon as it approaches. I'm preparing too...
Mmmmm....

Hey, what happened....

Mom and Dad thought it would be funny to let me feed myself. Not a good idea.

My aim isn't so good...


Funny thing is I'm still hungry. Maybe I need more practice...
Aaachooooo.....ummm.... I think I'm allergic to that corn....

1 comment:

LJ's Blog Spot said...

Oh Dear little Gunnar... you'll get it kiddo! Hang in there....
Cousin Laura