Sunday, August 3, 2008

Decatur Island

Last weekend we were invited to my friends cabin on Decatur Island in the San Juans. So William, Loren and I decided to take our parents up there. They were starting to get on our nerves and we felt they could use the break.
"We did a lot of just laying around and hanging out. Mostly on dad."

Chris and Gunnar played on the grass for a long time.

Like all kids LittleG likes to stick everything in his mouth. Even if he can't get it out. He struggles to get the foot of his giraffe out.

LittleG tries to stuff the whole thing in his mouth. Umm, not sure you want to start with that end buddy.
"Hey were did everybody go"

Steve was doing photo gymnastics. I think he sprained his lens on this one.

William and Loren played together quite a bit. William was kind enough to push her in one of the swings.

"Yo, what about me, who is going to push me!"

William comes to the rescue. Although LitteG looks like he is having second thoughts.
The boys and their toys...err I mean kids...

No comments: