Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gunnar Learns a new trick - or two

Food tricks
About a month ago my mom and dad thought it would be fun to feed me something else besides milk. Well, I have to admit I didn't take to it all that well. It give me gas and most of it ends up on my shirt anyway. I gave it a shot just to appease them, and this is what happened.

Gunnar fears for his life as we approach him with the concept of eating solid food. He complains that he doesn't even have teeth yet...


Round one, Gunnar takes his first bites, sort of...


End of first round (Tricks one - LittleG zero) - "You mean I have to swallow this stuff too...jeez you guys are picky..."

Sitting tricks
Around the same time, I got a little tired of just laying around all day...literally, so one day I sat up. It was a little scary at first, but soon I was the master of my domain and now I rule with an iron fist, when it isn't in my mouth of course.

Round Two: He starts off a little shaky, but then settles in to his stance...or whatever you call it
End of Round 2 (Tricks 1 - LittleG 1) - That's right, I got this mastered. Just don't try and feed me at the same time.
OK, that's enough for now, I'm tired...Go Away...

No comments: