Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Halloween Party

Are you kidding. I can't believe they are dressing me up in this thing. So evidently Halloween is all about making your loved ones look as silly as possible. I'll remember this when I ask to borrow the car.


Oh sure you'll pose with me, but you won't actually get dressed up yourself.



Can I get a hand here. My spots are falling off. What the heck am I supposed to be anyway. I look like a cross between a cow and a rat. HELP!!!



Oh sure, somehow the dads make this look cool. How come I have a tail that goes to the floor.



Ummm...MOM can you help me out here. This pig has my tail.



Whoa! Photos. I like photos. Hey check me out with all my friends. Somehow I don't feel so silly anymore. Look at that guy dressed up as a chuaua!

No comments: