Wednesday, December 3, 2008

End of October

Halloween
Finally Halloween came and I had to get back in this silly outfit again. At least I was able to get mom and dad to put on the same makeup. We couldn't find a puppy costume for them to where however.



I can't believe you got me back in this thing for a second time



We ended up at our friends house. I finally was able to get out of that fur outfit and hang out with my buddy Lauren. She was teaching me how to play piano.

Food - Part 2
Man, what is it with my dad and food. Why can't you just feed me like everyone else. How in the heck am I supposed to eat this stuff. What do you call this again....spaghetti.



I guess it tastes ok, but I'm not sure how exactly you expect me to get a hold of this stuff, it is slippery.



Ah yeah, the spoon helps. It gives me something I can actually hold on to and put in my mouth.



For real dad, I'm hungry, can you help me out here. I think I got some in my eye.



Dad finally caved and fed me. Once I get that spaghetti stuff near my grill I'm fine.

Misc Picts
Here are just a few other pictures from October.


Bed time is my favorite. Stories, and some music, a bottle and my comfy footy PJs are all I need.



Hah, this standing thing ain't so hard. Check out my new ride. G-ma got this for me.



Here I am in my full on biker gear. I even have my stocking cap and leather boots. OK, they're actually furry slippers, but they are the closest I have to leather boots. Dad won't let me get leather boots until I'm at least 2



You really should consider getting one of these things. Check out my hood graphics. All the other kids at the park are jealous of me.



Oh yeah, check out my grill, I have teeth now. Here let me flash a big grin for the paparazzi

No comments: