Monday, December 22, 2008

Firsts

So this last week or so has been quite the adventure. Gunnar has experienced a lot of firsts. In no specific order, here we go....


My First Snow
On December 20th Seattle experienced our first huge snow storm in 10 years. Gunnar experienced his first snow period.


HEY! What the heck is this get-up and what is all this white stuff...



Ummm....Brrr dad, I'm freezing here....I can't stand....I'm sinking.....

First Steps (On Video)

About the same week Gunnar started walking. Here are his first steps

WooooHooo now you're in trouble...

First Major Fall

About the same time Gunnar experienced his first fall while walking. Fortunately we didn't catch the actual impact on tape, but that was because in a vain effort I tried to catch him before he went head first into the foot stool.

No babies were seriously injured in the making of this video

No comments: